The Karate Kid (2010) – Pick Up Your Jacket Scene (2/10) | Movieclips
Boom! You see that? Boom! You see that? YEAH! 😀 My Uncle Ramy used to date this Brazilian girl and he learned jiu-jitsu, and he taught me some. Attack me. See that? It will break you choosing not to. It’s a pressure lock. Thank you sir, and he also taught Kapowata Can’t touch me….. (glass breaking loudly) That a antique? Pick up your jacket. Thanks, Mr. Hang. What I’m tryna say is, I’ve got a good foundation here. Like I said, just, tryna be as hard as these people, you know? Hang it up. Now?
– Take it down. You just…
– Take it down. Put it on. Take it off.
– I already did all this…
– Take it off. Can you just tell me why I’m doing this?
– Take it off. Hang it up. Take it down. Put it on the ground. Pick it up. Hang it up. Take it down. (sighs)
– Put it on. Take it off. Put it on the ground. (music playing)
– Pick it up. Hang it up. Take it down. Put it on. Take it off. Mr. Hang, why do you have a car in your living room? (UNINTELLIGIBLE) – Hey! So how did it go? What’d you learn? Nothing. END OF MOVIE CLIP